Social Networking App for Resilience Study (SONAR)
PHC Knowledge Translation (KT) Community of Practice
Date: 15 Jun 2017
Presented by: Dr. Emily Jenkins, Assistant Professor, UBC School of Nursing
Room: Conference Room 6, Lower Level – Providence Bldg., St. Paul’s Hospital
Emily Jenkins, Assistant Professor, UBC School of Nursing will share findings from the Social Networking App for Resilience Study (SONAR), a community-based KT project aimed at promoting adolescent mental health in a rural BC community. This study informed the CollaboraKTion Framework for community-based KT; a process that guides the development, implementation, and evaluation of evidence-based, contextually responsive initiatives aimed at enhancing population-level health outcomes.
To Join By Webinar: (webinar space opens at 11:45 AM) https://goo.gl/ioRTw2
IMPORTANT - WebEx webinar will run on the following operating systems and internet browsers:
- Windows Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Windows 7 and newer, Mac OS X 10.7 and newer
- Internet Explorer 7 and newer, Firefox (latest), Safari 5 and newer
- Google Chrome (latest) **recommended for health authority computers**
- To join by phone, select I Will Call In, select telephone handset, and enter the following: phone number (1-855-244-8680); access code (806 281 232), and attendee number, as displayed in WebEx once you're connected
- If needed, the meeting password is Network10 (case sensitive).
To get more details & instructions for joining by webinar, please email Aggie: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to share a project to elicit ideas from the group or if you have any questions, please contact us: Aggie Black, Research Leader, Professional Practice (email@example.com) or Alison Hoens, Knowledge Translation Specialist, BC SUPPORT Unit (firstname.lastname@example.org).