Nursing Leadership, Excellence, and Best Practice within Medical Assistance in Dying
UBC Nursing DIALOGUES
Date: 26 Mar 2019
Presented by: Laurel Plewes, Pamela Trant, Dr. Barb Pesut, Dr. Paddy Rodney & Moderator: Dr. Sally Thorne
Room: NEW ROOM: T182, 3rd floor - UBC Hospital
Time: 12 - 2pm
Please note that this event has been rescheduled for Tuesday, March 26th.
Join us for a panel discussion and luncheon moderated by Dr. Sally Thorne:
- Laurel Plewes, MSN, RN, CNS, Assisted Dying Program, Vancouver, BC
- Pamela Trant, MSN, NP(F), BScN, Nurse Practitioner, Assisted Dying Program, Vancouver BC
- Dr. Barb Pesut, Professor, UBC-Okanagon Nursing; Canada Research Chair (Tier 2) – Health, Ethics and Diversity
- Dr. Paddy Rodney, Assoc. Prof, UBC School of Nursing
To attend via UBC Nursing webcast: In advance of the session, download the GoToMeeting app onto your computer/tablet/smartphone if you don't have it installed already.
- To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone: