Submit your request to for the following:

  • Adding a supervisor / chair
  • Adding a committee member
  • Submitting a Policy 85 MOU
  • Request to complete a transfer course (Western Deans' Agreement or other)
  • Request to complete a directed study or practicum
  • Request a leave of absence
  • Request an extension to your program end date
  • Submitting progress reports
  • Switching between thesis and SPAR
  • Reporting thesis or SPAR proposal approval
  • Requesting a thesis oral defense
  • Submitting your SPAR to cIRcle
  • Submitting your thesis to cIRcle
  • Submitting your culminating project to cIRcle
  • Switch from full-time to part-time student status



Submit your request to for the following:

  • Submit annual reports
  • Schedule a comprehensive exam
  • Request a non-G+PS member for supervisory committee
  • Request an extension to time allowed for advancement to candidacy
  • Schedule your candidacy exam
  • Request external examiner
  • Submit your dissertation for external review
  • Schedule final oral exam
  • Request university examiner(s)
  • Submit your final dissertation to cIRcle