Graduate students have access to a variety of fellowships and awards from UBC and Tri-Councils (CIHR, NSERC, SSHRC).
Most funding competitions are adjudicated university wide through the Faculty of Graduate & Post-Doctoral Studies (G+PS), and require a departmental nomination from the School of Nursing.
- BC Indigenous Student Award (Deadline May 16, 2022)
- UBC Public Scholars Award (Deadline May 20, 2022)
- Spring Graduate Awards Competition (Deadline ~May 2022)
- Rick Hansen Man in Motion Fellowship (Deadline ~May 2022)
- Affiliated Fellowships Doctoral Program (Deadline ~September 2022)
- Vanier Scholarship (Deadline ~September 2022)
- Killam Doctoral Scholarships (Deadline ~September 2022)
- Canada Graduate Scholarships Doctoral Program (Deadline ~September 2022)
- Canada Graduate Scholarships Master's Program (Deadline ~December 2022)
- Aboriginal Graduate Fellowships (Deadline ~January 2023)
If you have questions, please contact School of Nursing awards team at email@example.com.