In accordance with the School's Return to Campus policy, all employees and visitors are required to Self Assess before entering the hospital and must complete this survey upon accessing the third floor.
MASTER OF NURSING-NURSE PRACTITIONER (MN-NP)
IMPROVE PRIMARY HEALTH CARE PRACTICE
UBC's full-time, two-year Master of Nursing-Nurse Practitioner program fully prepares you to practice nursing collaboratively and autonomously in primary health care.
Equip yourself with the skills and knowledge to take a lead in responding to Canadian health care issues and needs and improving primary care practice.
WHY THE UBC MN-NP?
Graduates of the MN-NP Program are advanced practice nurses who are prepared to:
- practice autonomously and as interprofessional team members in primary care settings;
- assess, diagnose and treat acute and chronic conditions experienced across the lifespan;
- initiate interventions in urgent, emergent, and life-threatening situations;
- respond to the changing health care needs of Canadian society;
- interpret and apply evidence-informed knowledge to improve practice
Interested in learning more? MN-NP Program Structure