UBC School of Nursing offices are closed as part of the COVID19 Pandemic response, but we’re all still working--from home—check here for the latest updates
MASTER OF NURSING-NURSE PRACTITIONER (MN-NP)
IMPROVE PRIMARY HEALTH CARE PRACTICE
UBC's full-time, two-year Master of Nursing-Nurse Practitioner program fully prepares you to practice nursing collaboratively and autonomously in primary health care.
Equip yourself with the skills and knowledge to take a lead in responding to Canadian health care issues and needs and improving primary care practice.
WHY THE UBC MN-NP?
Graduates of the MN-NP Program are advanced practice nurses who are prepared to:
- practice autonomously and as interprofessional team members in primary care settings;
- assess, diagnose and treat acute and chronic conditions experienced across the lifespan;
- initiate interventions in urgent, emergent, and life-threatening situations;
- respond to the changing health care needs of Canadian society;
- interpret and apply evidence-informed knowledge to improve practice
Interested in learning more? MN-NP Program Structure