UBC School of Nursing offices are closed as part of the COVID19 Pandemic response, but we’re all still working--from home—check here for the latest updates
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN NURSING (MSN)
DEVELOP YOUR HEALTH CARE LEADERSHIP SKILLS
UBC's MSN prepares you to enact advanced roles in nursing practice, education and research.
The program equips you to actively contribute to improving health care delivery, advancing and applying nursing knowledge, and evolving health policy.
WHY THE UBC MSN?
- Develop leadership skills in professional nursing practice
- Contribute to the development and application of nursing knowledge
- Engage with partners in the nursing community
- Learn from leading nursing education, practice and research scholars
- Study at one of the world's top-ranked universities
- Tailor your learning focus to suit your interests and career aims
Interested in learning more? MSN Handbook