UBC School of Nursing offices are closed as part of the COVID19 Pandemic response, but we’re all still working--from home—check here for the latest updates
DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN NURSING (PhD)
LEADING THE WAY IN NURSING SCHOLARSHIP
UBC's PhD in Nursing will prepare you to generate, integrate and implement new disciplinary knowledge aimed at improving nursing, health and health care.
You will join UBC's extensive community of scholars and work with your supervisor to develop a research training program that meets your goals.
WHY THE UBC PhD IN NURSING?
- Prepare for leadership roles within academic institutions, practice settings and policy arenas
- Graduate with a portfolio that showcases your competencies and skills
- Network with eminent scholars at seminars and conferences
- Gain opportunities to access independent studies, practicums, and research and teaching opportunities
- Meet and learn from leaders in nursing practice, research and policy