Wendy Hall wins CASN Nursing Education Excellence Award
21 Sep 2016
Wendy Hall has demonstrated "the highest standards in professional nursing education," according to the fall council meeting of the Canadian Association of Schools of Nursing (CASN). The criteria for this award include the following characteristics:
- Sustained teaching activities of high quality as recognized by peers and students.
- Commitment to mentorship of students and colleagues.
- Ability to introduce innovation in educational activities (such as in courses, practicum, and programs).
- Leadership in influencing the quality of education within the academic and practice areas.
- Active engagement in promoting excellence in nursing education.
Wendy will receive her award at CASN's Annual Awards reception in Ottawa in November.
We heartily congratulate Wendy for this well-deserved recognition!