Mid-Main Community Health Centre
3998 Main St
- B.Sc. (Cell Biology and Genetics), University of British Columbia
- BSN (Hons), University of British Columbia
- MN-NP (Nurse Practitioner - Family), University of British Columbia
Honours & Awards
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- RNABC Professionalism Award
- Mid-Main Community Health Centre
- Travel Medicine and Vaccination Centre
A randomised control trial of HPV testing for cervical cancer screening
BC Cancer Agency, Canadian Institutes of Health Research, BCCDC (2009 - ongoing) - Clinical Collaborator - HPV Focal Study - A randomised control trial of HPV testing for Cervical Cancer Screening.
Prevention of childhood obesity: using health behaviour change constructs in primary care.
Primary care project - Prevention of childhood obesity: using health behaviour change constructs in primary care.
An action plan created for use in primary care practice to aid health care providers in affecting health behaviour change.
I started teaching in the undergraduate nursing program at Langara College, where I taught a course that explored the professional practice of nursing and the role of nurse as an educator and an advocate.
I am honoured to be teaching at the UBC School of Nursing. My primary teaching responsibilities include clinical and classroom teaching as well as course development, planning, and coordination activities in the Family Nurse Practitioner graduate program.