- PhD (Nursing), University of Ottawa
- Graduate Diploma in Health Services and Policy Research, University of Ottawa
- Critical Care Nursing Diploma, Algonquin College
- BScN, University of Ottawa
- English, French (fluent)
- Assistant Professor, Nursing, University of British Columbia
- Research Scientist, BC Centre for Palliative Care
- Adjunct Professor, College of Nursing, University of Saskatchewan
Honours and Awards
- Clinical Doctoral Fellow, CARENET Canadian Researchers at End of Life Network (CIHR and Heart and Stroke Canada funded fellowship), Queen’s University, Kingston ON (2008-2010)
- Fellowship, Ontario Training Centre in Health Services and Policy Research, University of Ottawa (2008)
- George Bennett Dissertation Fellowship, Foundation for Informed Medical Decision Making, Boston, Massachusetts (International Research Award) (2008)
- Doctoral Trainee Award, FUTURE Program for Cardiovascular Nurse Scientists, McMaster University (2006)
- The Karen Taylor Nursing Excellence Bursary, The Ottawa Hospital (2005)
- Excellence Scholarship, University of Ottawa (Award held 2005-2011)
- Elsevier Health Sciences Book Award, University of Ottawa (2006)
- Excellence in Clinical Practice Pearson Education Book Award, Sigma Theta Tau International (2006)
- Admission Scholarship, University of Ottawa (2006)
- Fellowship, Summer Institute in Informed Patient Choice: Interprofessional Shared Decision Making, Dartmouth College, Hanover NH (2008)
- Fellowship, Summer Institute in Informed Patient Choice: Complex Multi-option Multi-attribute Decisions, Cambridge, Massachusetts (2009)
- Fellowship, Summer Institute in Informed Patient Choice: Health Policy and Implementation, Dartmouth College, Hanover NH (2010)
University of Saskatchewan
- Interim Graduate Chair, College of Nursing (2015 Jan-Sept)
- Graduate Studies Committee, Chair (2015)
- Awards and Admissions Committee, Chair (2015)
- Strategic Team, Member (2015)
- Faculty Council, Member (2010-2015)
- Clinical Evaluation Subcommittee Co-Chair (Undergraduate Education Committee) (2011-2014)
- Research Committee, Member (2011-2015)
- Merit Review Committee, Member / Co-chair (2012-2015)
- Graduate Studies Committee, Member (2012-2015)
- Undergraduate Education Committee, Member (2014-2015)
- Year 3 Committee, Vice-Chair (2014-2015)
- Technology Evaluation in the Elderly Network (NCE), HQP Training Committee Member (2012-2014)
- International Patient Decision Aids Standards (IPDAS), Member (2011-2016)
- Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses, Member (2009-2015)
- Canadian Researchers at the End of Life Network (CARENET) (2008-2016)
- Associate Editor, BMC Palliative Care (2011-2016)
- Scientific Review of Patient Decision Aid: Surgery for a Child with Neuromuscular Scoliosis, The Dartmouth Institute of Health Policy and Clinical Practice, Dartmouth NH (2011)
- Scientific Review of Patient Decision Aid: Treatment choices for your child’s environmental allergies. Wolfson Children's Hospital, Jacksonville FL (2012)
- Scientific Review of Patient Decision Aid: Options, facts, and patient preferences about the implantable defibrillator, CANNeCTIN Cardiovascular Nurse Scientist Group, McMaster University, Hamilton ON (2013)
- Member, Scientific Review Committee, Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada (2013-2015)
- Chair, Scientific Review Committee, RBC Nurses for Kids, University of Saskatchewan (March 2015)
- Saskatchewan Provincial Nursing Council - Patient and Family Centered Care Working Group (2010-2011)
- Health Policy Consultation for Saskatoon Health Region: 7311-60-016 Resuscitation Policy and implementation (2013-2015)
- Vice Chair, Vancouver Pacific Wave (Provincial / National Level Synchronized Swimming Club) (2015-present)
- President, Canoe Kayak Saskatchewan (Provincial Sport Governing Body for Canoe-Kayak Sport -Canoe Slalom, Sprint, Canoe Polo) (2014-2015); Whitewater Committee Member (2012-2015)
- Executive, Member at Large, Synchro Saskatchewan (Provincial Sport Governing Body for Synchronized Swimming in Saskatchewan) (2014-2015)
- Executive, Secretary, Saskatoon Aqualenes Synchronized Swimming Club, Saskatoon SK (2012-2015)
- President, Saskatoon Whitewater Kayak Club, Saskatoon SK (2011-2015)
- Unit Guider - 2nd Saskatoon Trex, Girl Guides of Canada, Saskatoon SK (2010-2014)
Dr. Kryworuchko’s current program of research examines factors that limit agency in decision-making (DM) to design effective multi-level interventions that improve access to palliative care for people who are vulnerable. Despite broad evidence of structural forces (i.e. social, cultural, and class) influencing health, current DM models focus on individual agency through middle class conceptions of rational DM processes. People who are structurally vulnerable (e.g. people with disabilities, older adults with dementia, people who are unstably housed, and those with mental health challenges and addictions) require special consideration for care planning and delivery. Analysis of the contextual and relational conditions in which DM occurs, especially the positionality of “patient” to “provider” and “choice”, is needed. The program of research is an example of community engaged scholarship since it uses an integrated knowledge translation approach to ensure that findings are meaningfully included in policy, system design and care delivery. Extending our knowledge of the dynamic interrelationships between micro (relational) to macro (social-cultural) level factors that affect vulnerable populations’ DM and access to palliative care is synergistic to developing and testing multi-level interventions to improve access to palliative care in the last year of life. Her current and proposed studies includes institutional ethnography, social network analysis, and mixed methods designs. This program of research is important considering health inequities at the end of life and the recent Supreme Court ruling, which created a new constitutional right to autonomy over one’s death for those who are irremediably suffering through physician assisted dying. Vulnerable people should be meaningfully engaged in end-of life decisions, and have unfettered access to high quality palliative care to relieve suffering.
- Kryworuchko J (Principal Investigator), Goodridge D, Reid J, Levesque K, McGrath P, Lewis S (Co-investigator). Mixed Methods Study of the Web-based Life Support Decision Aid (eLSDA). Alternate title" Making Sure Research Study: Life support planning with the web-based decision guide (WeDecide)", Saskatchewan Health Research Foundation Establishment Grant. $115,931 (2013-2016)
- Kryworuchko J (Principal Investigator), Gallagher R, Heyland D, Fowler R (Co-investigator). Evaluation of a novel cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) video decision aid to promote shared decision-making with seriously ill patients and their families, Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada. $60,682 (2013-2016)
- Kryworuchko J (Principal Investigator). Undergraduate Student Summer Research Internship Funding: Evaluation of the CPR Video Decision Aid, USRA Grant, University of Saskatchewan Board of Governors. $4,000 (2014)
- Kryworuchko J (Principal Investigator), McCabe J (Co-principal Investigator). Undergraduate Summer Research Internship: Living Well? Examining Quality-of-Life and Associated Care Needs among Families of Children with Medical Complexity, USTEP Grant, University of Saskatchewan Board of Governors. $4,000 (2013)
- Fowler R (Principal Investigator), Dev S, Berry S, Downar J, Ghandhi S, La Delfa I, Laupacis A, Myers J, Ross H, Rubenfeld G, Scales D, Sinha S, Stukel T, Zimmermann C, Kryworuchko J (Collaborator), Gallagher R (Collaborator), Heyland D (Collaborator), Skinner J (Collaborator), You J (Collaborator), Wunsch H (Collaborator). Shining a Light on End-of-Life Care in Canada: Investigating Barriers, Testing Interventions, and Disseminating Integrated Solutions for Patients, Families and Healthcare Professionals, University of Toronto Integrating Challenge Grant. $187,900 (2013-2015)
- Kryworuchko J (Principal Investigator), McCabe J (Co-principal Investigator), Tisher J, Bassingthwaite K, Zook S (Co-investigator). Living Well? Examining Quality-of-Life and Associated Care Needs among Families of Children with Medical Complexity, Operating Grant RBC Nurses for Kids. $50,000 (2013-2015)
- Harkness K (Principal Investigator), Buck H (Co-principal Investigator), McGillion M, Strachan P, Sherifali D, Kaasalainen S, Carroll S, Cosman T, Kryworuchko J, O'Keefe-McCarthy S (Co-investigator). CAregiver Contribution to Heart Failure Self Care (CACHS study), Hamilton Health Sciences. $50,000 (2013-2014)
- Clark A (Principal Investigator), Harkness K, Catlin B, Ignaszewski A, McKelvie R, Virani S, Banner-Lukaris D, Chambers T, Currie K, Kryworuchko J, Spiers J, Thirsk L (Co-investigator). Understanding what works for whom, when and why in heart failure self-care: Mechanisms as drivers of knowledge translation, Canadian Institutes of Health Research Knowledge Synthesis Grant. $99,923 (2012-2013)
- Heyland D (Principal Investigator), Gramlich L, Mourtzakis M, Khursheed J, Graham T, Mutch M, Duncan A, Kutsogiannis J, Pichora D, Bryant T, Tremblay A, Rockwood G, Bitritz L, Newhouse I, Fowler R, Albert M, Muscedere J, Sinuff T, Kumar A, Dodek P, Cook D, Skrobik Y, Meade M, Lamontagne F, Bagshaw S, Cohen R, Stajduhar K, Kelley M, Rodney P, You J, Johnson A, Brazil K, Strachan P, Kryworuchko J, Kozak J, Heckman G, Barwich D, Taylor C, Jones K, McKee M, Yeates K, Krahn M, Baxter S, Stockley D (Co-investigator). Technology Evaluation in the Elderly Network (TECH VALUE NET), Networks of Centres of Excellence. $23,888,157 (2012-2017)
- Lawson M (Principal Investigator), Elliot-Millar P, Dunn S, Kryworuchko J, LeBlanc A (Co-investigator). Implementation and Evaluation of a Pediatric Hospital-Based Family Decision Service, Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) Operating Grant: Knowledge to Action. $197,579 (2012-2013)
- Kryworuchko J (Principal Investigator). Graduate student support (Matching funds), NCE Technology Evaluation in the Elderly Network (CareNET Theme), Office of the Vice-President Research, University of Saskatchewan. $40,000 (2012-2017)
- You J (Co-principal Investigator), Heyland D (Co-principal Investigator), Albert M, Brazil K, Day A, Downar J, Fowler R, Ilan R, Jayaraman D, Kryworuchko J, Lamontagne F, Ma I, Palepu A, Roberts D, Shik J, Strachan P (Co-investigator). DECIsion-making about goals of care for hospitalized meDical patiEnts: a multicentre, mixed-methods study. The DECIDE Study, Canadian Institutes of Health Research Operating Grant. $157,908 (2012-2013)
- Gifford W (Principal Investigator), Murray M, Abdallah G, Armstrong T, Kryworuchko J, Davies B (Co-investigator). Community of practice for graduate students in health sciences about best practice research, University of Ottawa (MISSION Satisfaction). $5,000 (2011-2012)
- Murray MA (Principal Investigator), Kryworuchko J, Higuchi K, Joliceour L (Co-investigator). Evaluating the Effectiveness of a Patient Decision Aid for Place of End-of-Life Care, A Mixed Methods Case Study of Women with Recurrent Ovarian Cancer Canadian Nursing Foundation; Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation; Angels in Action Ovarian Cancer Support Group. $60,000 (2010-2011)
- Lawson M (Principal Investigator), Kryworuchko J, Saaramaki A, Barnes J (Co-investigator). Development and Implementation of a Pediatric Decision Support Service, Renewal Ontario Academic Health Sciences Centres Alternate Funding Plan (AHSC AFP) Innovation Fund. $188,414 (2010-2011)
- Stacey D (Principal Investigator), Kryworuchko J (Co-investigator). The Ottawa Decision Support Framework: Update, Gaps, and Research Priorities, CIHR Meetings, Planning and Dissemination Grant: Knowledge Translation. $15,000 (2009-2010)
- Kryworuchko J (Principal Investigator), Heyland D, Pouliot F, Gaeta S (Co-investigator). Field Testing a Patient Decision Aid to Engage Families in Decision Making About Life Support in the Intensive Care Unit (MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston TX), Canadian Researchers at the End of Life Network (CARENET). $10,000 (2009-2010)
- Kryworuchko J (Principal Investigator). Development and Evaluation of an Intervention to Engage Interprofessional Health Care Teams, Patients and Families in Shared Decision Making About the Level of Care in the Intensive Care Unit, Foundation for Informed Medical Decision Making. $30,000 (2008-2010)
- Stacey D (Principal Investigator), Kryworuchko J (Co-investigator). Prostate Cancer Decision Support for a Regional Diagnostic Program: Assessing Quality Tools and Implementation Needs, Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation. $12,500 (2008-2009)
Harkness, K., Buck, H.G., Arthur, H.M., Carroll, S.L., Cosman, T., McGillion, M., Kaasalainen, S., Kryworuchko, J., O'Keefe-McCarthy, S., Sherifali, D., Strachan, P.H. (2015). Caregiver Contribution to Heart Failure Self-Care (CACHS). Nursing Open; DOI: 10.1002/nop2.35
You, J., Downar, J., Fowler, R., Lamontagne, F., Ma, I. W. Y., Jayaraman, D., Kryworuchko, J.,… Heyland, D. K. (2014). Barriers to goals of care discussions with seriously ill hospitalized patients and their families: a multi-center survey of healthcare providers. JAMA: Internal Medicine, 175(4), 549.
Buck, H.G., Harkness, K., Wion, R., Carroll, S.L., Cosman, T., Kaasalainen, S., Kryworuchko, J., McGillion, M., O'Keefe-McCarthy, S., Sherifali, D., Strachan, P.H., Arthur, H.M. (2015). Caregivers' Contribution to Heart Failure Self-Care: A Systematic Review. European Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing, 14(1), 79-89.
Lipstein, E., Brinkman, W., Fiks, A., Hendrix, K., Kryworuchko J, Miller, V., ... Fox, D. (2014). An Emerging Field of Research: Challenges in Pediatric Decision Making. Medical Decision Making, 1-6.
Feenstra, B., Boland, L., Lawson, M., Harrison, D., Kryworuchko J, LeBlanc, M., & Stacey, D. (2014). Interventions to Support Children’s Engagement in Health-Related Decisions: A Systematic Review. BMC Pediatrics, 14(109), 1-11.
Legare, F., Stacey, D., Turcotte, S., Cossi, M. J., Kryworuchko J, Graham, I. D., ... Donner-Banzhoff, N. (2014, September). Interventions for improving the adoption of shared decision making by health care professionals (Review). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, CD006732(9), 1-166.
Boehmer, K., Egginton, J. S., Branda, M. E., Kryworuchko J, Bodde, A., Montori, V. M., & LeBlanc, A. (2014, May). Missed opportunity? Caregiver participation in the clinical encounter. A videographic analysis. Patient Education and Counseling, 96(3), 302-307.
Coulter, A., Stilwell, D., Kryworuchko J, Dolan Mullen, P., Ng, C. J., & van der Weijden, T. (2013). A Systematic Development Process for Patient Decision Aids. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making 13(S2), 1-7..
Stacey, D., Kryworuchko, J., Belkora, J., Davison, J., Durand, M-A., Eden, K. B., ... Street Jr., R. L. (2013). Coaching and guidance with patient decision aids: A review of theoretical and empirical evidence. BMC Informatics and Decision Making, 13(S2), 1-32.
Fagerlin, A., Pignone, M., Abhyankar, P., Col, N., Feldman-Stewart, D., Gavaruzzi, T.,Kryworuchko, J., ... Witteman, H. O. (2013). Clarifying and Expressing Values: An updated review. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making 13(S2), 1-8.
Murray, M. A., Bissonnette, J., Kryworuchko, J., Gifford, W., & Calverley, S. (2013). Whose Choice Is It? Shared Decision Making in Nephrology Care. Seminars in Dialysis, DOI: 10.1111/sdi.12056, 1-20.
Kryworuchko J (2012). Research Review: Advance Directives in an Intensive Care Unit: Experiences and Recommendations of Critical Care Nurses and Physicians. The Canadian Journal of Critical Care Nursing, 23(4), 6-7.
Stacey, D., Kryworuchko, J., Bennett, C., Murray, M. A., Mullen, S., & Legare, F. (2012). Decision coaching to prepare patients for making health decisions: A systematic review of decision coaching in trials of patient decision aids. Medical Decision Making, 32(3), e22-33.
Légaré, F., Turcotte, S., Stacey, D., Ratté, S., Kryworuchko J, & Graham, I. D. (2012). Patients’ perceptions of sharing in decisions: A systematic review of interventions to enhance shared decision making in routine clinical practice. The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, 5(1), 1-19.
Kryworuchko J, Stacey, D., Peterson, W. E., Heyland, D. K., & Graham, I. D. (2012). A qualitative study of family involvement in decisions about life support in the intensive care unit. American Journal of Hospice and Palliative Medicine, 29(1), 36-46.
Kryworuchko J, Hill, E., Murray, M. A., Stacey, D., & Fergusson, D. (2012). Systematic Review: Effectiveness of interventions intended to improve the quality of end-of-life decision making in the Intensive Care Unit. Worldviews on Evidence-based Nursing, 4(1), 1-16. DOI: 10.1111/j.1741-6787.2012.00247.x
Lown, B., Kryworuchko J, Bieber, C., Lillie, D., Kelly, C., Berger, B., & Loh, A. (2011). Continuing professional development for interprofessional teams supporting patients in healthcare decision making. Journal of Interprofessional Care, 25(6), 401-408.
Bakitas, M. A., Kryworuchko, J., Matlock, D. D., & Volandes, A. E. (2011). Palliative medicine and decision science: The critical need for a shared agenda to foster informed patient choice in serious illness. Journal of Palliative Medicine, 14(10), 1109-1116.
Légaré, F., Stacey, D., Pouliot, S., Gauvin, F. P., Desroches, S., Kryworuchko J, ... Graham, I. D. (2011). Interprofessionalism and shared decision-making in primary care: A stepwise approach towards a new model. Journal of Interprofessional Care, 25(1), 18-25.
Légaré, F., Stacey, D., Gagnon, S., Dunn, S., Pluye, P., Frosch, D., Kryworuchko, J.... Graham, I. D. (2011). Validating a conceptual model for an interprofessional approach to shared decision-making: A mixed methods study. Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice, 17(4), 554-564.Comment: DOI: 10.1111/j.1365-2753.2010.01515.x.
Légaré, F., Ratté, S., Stacey, D., Kryworuchko J, Gravel, K., Graham, I. D., & Turcotte, S. (2010). Interventions for improving the adoption of shared decision making by healthcare professionals. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, 4(CD006732).
Clark, A. M., Haykowsky, M., Kryworuchko J, MacClure, T., Scott, J., DesMeules, M., ... McAlister, F. A. (2010). A meta-analysis of randomized control trials of home-based secondary prevention programs for coronary artery disease. European Journal of Cardiovascular Prevention & Rehabilitation, 17(3), 261-270.
Stacey, D., Légaré, F., Pouliot, S., Kryworuchko J, & Dunn, S. (2010). Shared decision making models to inform an interprofessional perspective on decision making: A theory analysis. Patient Education and Counseling, 80(2), 164–172.
Murray, M. A., Fiset, V., Young, S., & Kryworuchko J (2009). Where the dying live: A systematic review of determinants of place of end-of-life cancer care. Oncology Nurse Forum, 36(1), 69-77.
Kryworuchko J, & Heyland, D. K. (2009). Using family satisfaction data to improve the processes of care in ICU. Intensive Care Medicine, 35(12), 2015-2017.
Kryworuchko J, Stacey, D., Bai, N., & Graham, I. D. (2009). Twelve years of clinical practice guideline development, dissemination and evaluation in Canada (1994 to 2005). Implementation Science, 4(49), 1-11.
Murray, M. A., Wilson, K. G., Kryworuchko J, Stacey, D., & O'Connor, A. M. (2009). Nurses' perceptions of factors influencing patient decision support for place of care at the end-of-life. American Journal of Hospice and Palliative Medicine, 26(4), 254-263.
Kryworuchko J, Stacey, D., Bennett, C., & Graham, I. D. (2008). Appraisal of the primary outcome measures used in trials of patient decision support. Patient Education and Counseling, 73(3), 497–503.
Légaré, F., Stacey, D., Graham, I. D., Elwyn, G., Pluye, P., Gagnon, M. P., ... Kryworuchko, J. Desroches, S. (2008). Advancing theories, models and measurement for an interprofessional approach to shared decision making in primary care: A study protocol. BMC Health Services Research, 8(2), 1-8.
Légaré, F., Ratté, S., Stacey, D., Kryworuchko J, Gravel, K., Turcot, L., & Graham, I. D. (2007). Interventions for improving the adoption of shared decision making by healthcare professionals. (Protocol). Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, 3(CD006732).
Book Chapters / Technical Reports
Coulter, A., Kryworuchko J, Mullen, P., Ng, C-J., Stilwell, D., & van der Weijden, T. (2012). Using a Systematic Development Process. In R. Volk, & H. Llewellyn-Thomas. (Eds.), 2012 Update of the International Decision Aids Standards (IPDAS) Collaboration's Background Document (pp. 1-16). Ottawa, Canada: Ottawa Hospital Research Institute.
Stacey, D., Belkora, J., Clay, K., Davison, J., Durand, M-A., Eden, K., Kryworuchko J... Street, R. (2012). Coaching / Guidance in Deliberation and Communication. In R. Volk, & H. Llewellyn-Thomas. (Eds.), 2012 Update of the International Decision Aids Standards (IPDAS) Collaboration's Background Document (pp. 1-32). Ottawa, Canada: Ottawa Hospital Research Institute.
Fagerlin, A., Pignone, M., Abhyankar, P., Col, N., Feldman-Stewart, D., Gavaruzzi, T., Kryworuchko J ... Witteman, H. (2012). Clarifying and Expressing Values. In R. Volk, & H. Llewellyn-Thomas. (Eds.), 2012 Update of the International Decision Aids Standards (IPDAS) Collaboration's Background Document (pp. 1-35). Ottawa, Canada: Ottawa Hospital Research Institute.
Stacey, D., Legare, F., & Kryworuchko, J. (2009). Evidence-based healthcare: Roles for health professionals. In G. Elwyn, & A. Edwards. (Eds.), Evidence-based shared decision making in health care: Achieving evidence based patient choice (pp. 29-35). Oxford, UK: Oxford University Press.
Kryworuchko J (2009). Euthanasia and assisted suicide and opening up the debate to include other options for Canadians.Technical Report for the Chronic & Continuing Care Division, Strategic Policy Branch. Ottawa, ON: Health Canada.
Understanding the Options: Planning care for critically ill patients in the Intensive Care Unit. (2009, 2015). Available at decisionaid.ohri.ca/decaids.html#icu
A Decision Aid to Prepare Patients and their Families For Shared Decision-Making About Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). (2014). Available at vimeo.com/48147363
Decide Together: Life Support. (2015). Web based patient decision aid. Available at decidetogether.ca
- NURS 305 Introduction to Critical Inquiry and Research
- NURS 342 Critical Inquiry and Research in Nursing Practice
As a nurse and community engaged scholar, I seek opportunities to involve students in my program of research. Students benefit from exposure to interdisciplinary perspectives on shared decision-making, knowledge translation, and health services and policy research. I can share expertise in broad methodological approaches including knowledge synthesis methods (Cochrane systematic reviews and meta-analysis, realist review), qualitative methods (narrative interpretation and critical incident technique), quantitative methods (survey, large database analysis, controlled clinical trials, intervention development and field testing), and mixed methods research. And, I am always willing to learn new methods and research approaches alongside my students.
Student Theses / Projects Supervised, University of Saskatchewan College of Nursing
- Patient Safety Incidents: A Qualitative Study of the Incident Management Response Cycle in a Saskatchewan Health Region (2013-2017)
- Evaluation of a Novel CPR Video Decision Aid with Advanced Kidney Failure Patients and their Families (2014-2016)
- Decision Coaching to Facilitate Patient/Family Involvement in Decisions about Life Support in the Intensive Care Unit (2015-2017)
- Undergraduate Summer Research Internships, Shared Decision Making, Evaluation of the CPR Video Decision Aid
- Undergraduate Summer Research Internships, Family Quality of Life of Medically Fragile Child
Courses Taught, University of Saskatchewan
- NURS 332, Exploring Complexity & Acuity
- NURS 333, Complex Nursing Care Practice
- NEPS 300, Health Challenges III Theory (Advanced Medical Surgical Nursing)
- NEPS 301, Health Challenges III Clinical
- NEPS 352, Cardiology Clinical
- NURS 990, Graduate Student Seminar
- NURS 892, Advanced Research Methods
- NURS 893, Special Topics: Integrative Reviews