Olecia has over ten years of experience in program development, implementation, fund allocation, and service delivery redesign. During her career in the health care industry, Olecia has worked as a front line nurse, a bachelor level faculty member, a researcher, a clinical and operational lead and an advisor. Olecia has also worked as a nurse at Insite, the first supervised Injection site in Canada.
Olecia’s current role is as a independent consultant focusing mainly on health profession regulatory program development and resources dissemination. View site: tripleaim.ca
- Nursing Diploma, John Abbott College
- BScN (Nursing), University of British Columbia
- MScN (Nursing), University of British Columbia
- MBA in executive management, Royal Roads University
- Nursing and Health Professions Regulation, Independent Consultant
- Board Member, Canadian Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Research Network - http://www.canfasd.ca/people/board-of-directors/