BC Children's Heart Centre
Clinical Nurse Specialist
- BSN (Nursing), McMaster University
- MSN (Nursing), University of British Columbia
- I have a leadership role in coordinating corporate initiatives (Health Professions Act; Patient Safety)
- I provide assistance in managing complex children/families
- I collaborate to establish standardization of care across Fraser Health
Development of Father Support Scale: NICU (2009-2010).
The Comfort Study: Breast feeding analgesia in Preterm Infants.(site-investigator-SMH) 2009.
As CNS for Child/Youth Services for Fraser Health, I collaborate with clinical educators and patient care coordinators to improve nursing case for pediatric patients in acute care settings by using evidence to guide practice. I facilitate several courses to support frontline workers (Charge Nurse Workshop, Pediatric Critical Intervention Workshop).