Class of 1961 Nursing Student Support Fund
School of Nursing Student Support Fund - Contributions to this fund are used to support student bursaries, field placements, and equipment. This fund will also cover emergency costs for students as necessary. Alumni support helps to remove financial barriers and enables nursing students to engage full-time in their demanding clinical and campus-based training. A $500 gift to this fund would send a student to a conference, providing exposure to the newest ideas in his or her field of nursing; a contribution of $100 would allow a student to purchase additional textbooks and learning resources.
For those wishing to donate in memory of our alumni, there are two ways:
After you have completed and confirmed your donation online, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the donor's name and the name of the alumni in whose memory the donation has been made.
Please add "in memory of ..." in the memo line and send to:
The School of Nursing Class of '61 Fund
T201, 2211 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC, V6T 2B5
- Once you have found the fund you wish to donate to, click the COPY FUND NAME button below the title of the fund to copy it to your clipboard.
- Click the DONATE button to open the giveUBC page. You will be taken to the UBC main site.
- Click the arrow next to CHOOSE CAUSE* and choose OTHER from the dropdown menu.
- Place your cursor on the new line that appears and paste (CTRL-V or ⌘-V) the name of the fund onto the line.
- Now you can choose your donation type, select the amount, and then click NEXT.
- You will provide your details and payment info in the next two windows, and confirm your donation.