UBC's MSN prepares you to enact advanced roles in nursing practice, education and research.
The program equips you to actively contribute to improving health care delivery, advancing and applying nursing knowledge, and evolving health policy.
- Develop leadership skills in professional nursing practice
- Contribute to the development and application of nursing knowledge
- Engage with partners in the nursing community
- Learn from leading nursing education, practice and research scholars
- Study at one of the world's top-ranked universities
- Tailor your learning focus to suit your interests and career aims