GRADUATES REQUIRING VERIFICATION OF PROGRAM/ COURSES/ CLINICAL HOURS
The School of Nursing Vancouver is able to verify the academic and practice education details of your Nursing program; however, we are not able to provide transcripts, or the stamp and seal of the Registrar at UBC. This latter service is provided through Enrolment Services.
BASIC EDUCATION VERIFICATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Documentation outlining courses and descriptions.
- Documentation outlining hours of theoretical instruction and clinical practice hours for courses successfully completed at the UBC Vancouver, School of Nursing. We can only verify nursing courses listed as NURS on your UBC transcript. To confirm curriculum and hours for other courses listed, you will be required to contact the departments to which the courses were offered from.
- A verification letter confirming program completion.
- Additional forms that you require to be completed by us.
- Documents sent within Canada will be sent via Canada Post Registered Mail service, and a tracking number will be provided to you.
- Documents sent outside of Canada will be sent via Canada Post regular mail service.
- If you prefer another shipping method, you will need to arrange this at your own expense.
For this service, there is a fee payable by credit card or interact using the UBC School of Nursing epayment system.
How long does it take for education verification to be complete?
*Payment is required in order for the package assembly to begin.
*Normally education verification packages require 5 - 10 business days for processing.
*Please submit your request & payment with these processing timelines in mind.
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE FOR SUCCESSFUL VERIFICATION
When we have your request completed the Records & Scheduling Assistant or Graduate Program Administrative Assistant will send you an email confirmation.
Questions? Contact Student Services